A special, early-built DS 7 CROSSBACK, the SUV from DS, is on a UK Tour and on display at key DS promoted events, DS Stores and DS Salons ahead of its 2018 arrival. It represents the first opportunity for members of the public to see the vehicle first hand. The DS 7 CROSSBACK is being transported in a specially-commissioned bespoke six-wheeled transporter.
The DS 7 CROSSBACK UK Tour started at the DS Urban Store in London, where DS Virtual Vision gave attendees a 3D reality version of the vehicle allowing them to be fully-familiar with the car’s appealing exterior and interior features. More recently the SUV from DS has been on display at the Taste of London food festival.
FUTURE PLANNED DS 7 CROSSBACK UK TOUR DATES (subject to change):
• Trafford Centre, Manchester – 29th June to 2nd July
• New DS Store Manchester – 4th to 9th July
• DS Salon Chester, Swansway – 11th to 12th July
• DS Automobiles Sponsored ‘Dinner-in-the-Sky’ London, Chelsea – 19th to 30th July
• BBC Countryfile Live event, Blenhiem Palace – 3rd to 6th August
• DS Salon Ipswich, John Grose – 10th to 12th August
• Intu Metrocentre, Gateshead – 16th to 19th August
• DS Automobiles Sponsored ‘Dinner-in-the-Sky’ – Newcastle – 24th to 29th August
• DS Store, Chatsworth – 31st August to 3rd September
• DS Automobiles Sponsored ‘Dinner-in-the-Sky’, Bristol – 7th to 8th September
• DS Automobiles Sponsored ‘Dinner-in-the-Sky’, Southampton – 21st to 24th September
A country-wide tour acquainting the UK public with the new SUV from DS
From June to October in 2017, DS 7 CROSSBACK will be touring the UK, from London to Glasgow, Manchester to Southampton, the car will be exhibited in UK cities and key locations like an invaluable, rare artefact. Customers, visitors, and simply intrigued bystanders will admire its charismatic design in DS Stores, DS Salons, and at exclusive private viewing sessions in premises reserved for the occasion. The DS Active LED Vision courtesy lighting will mesmerise them, as will the rear lights with their scale-like design.
Arnaud Leclerc, UK DS Brand Development Director, explained, “DS is bold and daring yet the brand also seeks to keep in touch with our prospective clients through a human touch. DS 7 CROSSBACK UK Tour is therefore a natural choice for presenting our new SUV to bring it as closely as possible to potential buyers. This is because the UK Tour is much more than a preview showing: it is a great chance for the general public to enter the DS brand world, with hi-quality DS Virtual Vision as an experience the closest to reality”.
The UK Tour stopovers can be viewed at www.dsautomobiles.co.uk or on the DS UK Facebook page.